“During times of universal deceit, telling the
truth becomes a revolutionary act.” –George Orwell

We ask for truth all the time, but when that truth threatens
to tear apart the fundamental beliefs of your world, can
you still accept it? Even when it’s better to remain
ignorant, when it’s too dangerous to reveal…we still demand
the truth at all costs…never really understanding the
price we agreed to pay.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

BLOG WEEK 2

Book: "Conspiracys and Secret Societies"
Charactor I would like to meet: Richard Nixon

Question 1: Why did you cover-up the Watergate Scandle?
Answer 1: I didn't want people to know about the lack of secuity at the DNC, but it backfired and I lost my job.
Question 2: If you wern't impeached, what else would you have done as President?
Answer: I don't really know, I was too busy concentrating on the Watergate Scandle.
Question 3: Do you think you should of been impeached?
Answer 3: I don't think so, but I suppose I overused the Presidential Power with Watergate.
Question 4: Did you not do anything as President that you wanted to do?
Question 4: I would of wanted to visit more countries, espically ones that were interesting or beatiful.

Alright, that's it, how do you like it?

-John

1 comment: